Don't let a little technology
ruin your day.
Legal Technology Consulting & Training
Our experience comes from years of having worked in law firms, not just for them. Our legal technology consultants are experienced in the business and practice of law, document management, litigation support, training and end-user support.
LawTech Partners was founded on the principle of providing technology support to the legal community in everyday, non-technical terms. We specialize in working with law offices to help them stay informed of and current with practice management technology. We have been servicing the legal community without geographic bounds for over 20 years. Our consultants specialize in working with lawyers and law firms to select and implement traditional and legal-specific software such as document management systems, practice management systems and common desktop software.
LawTech Partners is a full-service legal technology consulting company. Our clients include law departments, legal associations and law firms ranging from solo's to some of the largest law firms in the world. Our services are tailored to suit your organization's need.
- Practice Management Consulting: Many law firms both ignore technology and do just enough to "get by", or they haphazardly implement the latest and greatest without a plan. As technology and business demands change we like to work closely with clients to arm them with the information required to make intelligent decisions about office technology.
- Technology Audits: A technology audit from LawTech Partners examines your firm's Information Technology (IT) infrastructure; and involves the collection and evaluation of the firm's information systems, practices, business processes and operations.
- Security Audits: Law firms can avoid or minimize privacy and data security issues with a security audit. We work to identify risks and help law firms adhere to specific guidelines when handling confidential information.
- Managed Training Services: We create comprehensive and managed training solutions that are directly aligned the business goals of every law firm. We will design and implement future-proof, sustainable, flexible solutions that result in retained performance.
- Florida Bar CLE Provider: Many of our webinars, seminars and training sessions are CLE accredited with the Florida Bar. Our sessions are technology CLE courses that focus on practical skills in typical and legal specific software, hardware and best practices. Visit our calendar to register for upcoming sessions.
- Project-based, Upgrade and Roll-out Training: Our training services can be tailored to your firm or project needs.
- One-on-One, On-site and Remote Legal Technology Training: We work with lawyers, office managers and staff to provide technology training within the constraints of your schedule. Training sessions are tailored to individual or group needs and to general or task-specific skills.
- Clio and Netdocuments Consulting: Clio is a subscription and web-based legal practice management system. Clio includes a full suite of practice management tools targeted specifically to the needs of sole practitioners and small firms.
Adriana Linares included in the Fastcase50... a list of the ’50 smartest, most courageous innovators, techies, visionaries, and leaders in law.’